Friday, July 16, 2010

Moose Horn Gallery Show

In just a little under a month, I'll be heading out to spend a week in the Yellowstone area painting and photographing, and just generally reveling in the splendor of one of my favorite locales. As an added point of celebration, my reason for going isn't just to exploit the outdoors for my own artistic gain, I'm also part of an upcoming show at the Moose Horn Gallery.

The Moose Horn Gallery (which has recently been representing my work), is holding a benefit show and sale for the Livingston Food Pantry’s Backpack Program. This program feeds 300 children every day during the school year. A percentage of the entire show sales, and proceeds from a silent auction, will be donated to The Livingston Food Pantry with matching funds donated by the Arthur Blank Foundation/Mountain Sky Guest Ranch Fund.

I will have six freshly completed paintings in the show. If you're in the area, please stop by and enjoy the great artwork and meet some of the gallery's artists — including myself.

The Benefit Show will be held on August, 20th through the 22nd. Moose Horn Gallery is located 18 miles south of Livingston, Montana off Hwy 89 South.

No comments:

Post a Comment