Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Time For Some Thank Yous...And A Little Boasting

I had another great show this year at the Southeastern Wildlife Expo in Charleston, SC — tons of fun, friends, food and art (maybe not in that particular order). I wanted to thank all of the wonderful art lovers who purchased my work this year. I can't tell you how flattering it is when you enjoy my work enough to make it a part of your collection.

I'd also like to thank all the folks at SEWE for putting on such a great event. You guys always make my time at SEWE so enjoyable and your hard work really shined this year. Thanks so much for inviting me to participate.

Thanks to my artist housemates for the laughs and the company. You know who you are, and if you don't, well then you probably drank too much over the weekend.

And finally, thanks to the judges for awarding me the 'Best In Show' award. It's a true honor to have my painting Watchtower selected from such an incredible collection of work at this year's show. (There, that's enough boasting... I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment